Wednesday 6 August 2014

Motocross Action

such a good feeling

That was the name of a magazine my neighbour had when I was a kid. He seemed to have a million copies. We used to go through the magazine and drool at the bikes, riders, and their cool gear. At school I could never wait until he brought a new one so we could examine every single photograph. This summer has been great. My lovely came and took some photos just before dark. All on the T3i with Tamron 18-270 lens. The light was crap but she did a great job. More updates soon I am sure. When it rains, it pours.



I can do this all day

I actually do this all day

save this to your desktop since you might never see it again


unique angle

she's the best photographer

custom zebra handlebar pad cover, seriously I did arts and crafts to make that happen. I had to get rid of the giant rockstar logo

having a ball here



there is a smile behind there. Handlebar pad!

she captures the country sunset perfectly

No comments:

Post a Comment